Thread: Bishop information

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Amade View Post
    I believe that is an oxymoron!
    Funny, my friend.

Do you know what inquisition actually is? Ignoring the history of the roman catholic church, that is.

So anyway, you think removing traitors and naysayers from the community is not improving your way of life? Or are you calling yourself a traitor?

2. #22 Default  
    The Church is charged with the protection of the souls of the Kingdom - just like the Lord's protect you physically, we protect you spiritually.

Let me put it this way:

Imagine you live in a world where Satan is very much real - he physically lives beneath where you lay your head at night, and his plan is to amass an army of slaves so that he can control the world. Your neighbor might very well be one of his agents, and is trying to get you to submit to this demon by luring you in with promises of wealth and prosperty. Only once you do submit to this demon, your mind and body are warped until you resemble this: http://www.darkfallonline.com/monste...of_malaut.html

Now given all of that, is it any wonder that the Church is a little paranoid about people who display the traits of one of Malut's followers?