Let all of Agon hear that I, Meerlinda Galbraith, Lord of Sylage, do swear unconditional fealty to Duke Tibador of the Realm of Kirdain. On this day, we lay the tenacity of our warriors, the dexterity of our archers, the knowledge of our mages, the coin in our coffers, and the intuition of our leaders at your feet, forever serving the purpose of preserving the safety of our lands.

As long as the Kingdom of Hyperion continues to grant us safety within its borders, we, Sylage, vow to sacrifice our body, mind, and heart for the defense of the Realm. I swear, before the light of Auros, to fight alongside Hyperion both in times of strife and unity. I swear, on behalf of Sylage, to abide by the Carta Solis, and the laws of the Realm of Kirdain with certainty, and fidelity. I pledge to never, through action or speech, do anything to displease Duke Tibador of Kirdain or King Manus of Hyperion. Let this oath stand true until Duke Tibador releases me from service or death takes me.
All members of Sylage accept Taxes of Hyperion 140 gold and 100 by my men, per week and Taxes of Realm of Kirdain to help them has construct their Realm (city, boat ... )

I swear to fight our enemy's to the bitter end, should they try to lay waste or seige upon any part of the Kingdom.

I pledge the contribution of my brothers of Sylage to the Realm of Kirdain, for the higher cause of Hyperion.

Meerlinda Galbraith, Lord of Sylage