I, Erazor OTB, hereby declare the fealty of myself and those under my command to Lord Cian of The Homeless and his successors.

I swear that we shall fight in defense of Lord Cian and his successors and follow the commands and decrees that are declared and that we shall remain faithful in peace and in war. We shall also fight for Lord Cian and his successors in war, regardless how far afield this may take us. I acknowledge that, in return, myself and my followers shall be allowed to act as members of the city of The Homeless and shall receive the protection of our lord such as any other member of the city.

Should I, Erazor, and my men fail in our duties without reasonable cause we understand that this allegiance and the benefits thereof may be immediately terminated.

I pledge myself to uphold the Crown, the Carta Solis, and the Common Law of Hyperion to the best of my abilities. I will also pledge to fulfill any tasks Lord Cian requires of me and my men.

Signed in the presence of Primordial Mole of the OT Brotherhood to be delivered to and reviewed of Lord Cian,
-Erazor OTB