Thread: Edric`s Ordainment

Hybrid View

1. #1 Default Edric`s Ordainment 
    Edric is offline His Excellency, the Right Reverend the Bishop de Waleron Foreign Dignitary
    Tired but lucky Edric Kenes arrived at the gates of Sol Invictus. Although there were many stresses and strains, he really enjoyed the journey. There is hardly something more beautiful than seeing Auros rise from the ocean.

And now Edric stands infront of the impressive capitol of Hyperion, on his side Sir Triver Ursalis, his friend and guardian. Smiling he strides to one of the townguards:“ Greetings good men, I received an invitation from His Grace Archbishop Cynewulf. Would you please guide me to the Cathedral ?

2. #2 Default  
    ((Could we not roleplay this in game, and merely keep a record of it here? The game does exist now, does it not? :P))

3. #3 Default  
    Edric is offline His Excellency, the Right Reverend the Bishop de Waleron Foreign Dignitary
    (I am a little bit afraid of RP in english language. But we can try, if you name me the date and time (best time for me is between 20:00 and 0:00 CET))

4. #4 Default  
    Cynewulf is offline His Grace, the Most Honorable and Right Reverend the Archbishop of Sol Invictus
    Lord Primate of All Hyperion
    Vassal of King Manus
    Esteemed Guest
    ((Yes, I think we should make an attempt at that, even with various conceivable problems from timezones, to poor chat interface, to queue times, to potential party-crashers.

I did some scouting for Baenor's idea this past weekend, and the ruins south of Bladethorpe have some cathedral-like structures. I don't think there are any cathedrals in any of our cities, although Sovereignty's city has something very close.

In a trial of piety, the person entering the Bladethorpe ruins must pass by a gravelord, several undead knights, and oathbounds--but eventually the cathedral is reached and no spawns are present. Scout it for yourself, perhaps.

20 to 0 CET will work for next weekend, if the time is still convenient then. If so, set about gathering a retinue of the faithful from Waleron and I will ask other dioceses to have representatives.))

5. #5 Default  
    To honnor of our Lord and Vather, Auros, the good people of Waleron built a new church ! It would be a pleasure for the folk of Waleron if the Ordination ceremony could be held in Alberworth.

(I suggest, saturday 21.03.09 - 22:00 CET ?)

6. #6 Default  
    Cynewulf is offline His Grace, the Most Honorable and Right Reverend the Archbishop of Sol Invictus
    Lord Primate of All Hyperion
    Vassal of King Manus
    Esteemed Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Edric View Post
    To honnor of our Lord and Vather, Auros, the good people of Waleron built a new church ! It would be a pleasure for the folk of Waleron if the Ordination ceremony could be held in Alberworth.
    And so it will, Father Edric. The hard work of the people of Waleron has built the first haven of the faith within the borders of Hyperion, a notable and blessed event in the eyes of the Radiant Lord and a good sign of Waleron's future piety.

I will be there at that time to consecrate Waleron's newly-built church and confirm its first bishop.