PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Office of Queen of Heralds - Nira Nadhair

Nira Nadhair
11-13-2008, 05:23 AM
I, Nira Nathair, by the oaths I have given to His Majesty, King of Hyperion, do hereby reaffirm those oaths and pledge my allegiance and service to the crown of Hyperion as Royal Queen of Heralds, for as long as I am able and the crown wishes.

I shall serve to the best of my ability, to administer the recording of arms accurately and efficiently, for the good of the Kingdom and for posterity.

I shall teach the arts of Heraldry to any who follow the path, to ensure the highest quality and the continuation of the College of Heralds.

I shall present the King's words straight and true to audiences foreign and domestic when required.

I shall carry myself with decorum and virtue in all that I do.

In service now and always,
Nira Nathair

Nira Nadhair
02-19-2009, 10:02 PM
As it has become abundantly clear to me that I will not have the time or energy to do an effective job in this position, I informed his Majesty several days ago of my intention to step aside for someone with greater ability and passion.

My decision takes effect immediately.

I will continue to stand and serve Hyperion for the time being, although in what capacity long-term I have yet to decide.

My best wishes to the Curia and the Lords, and to my successor. I know you'll all do a bang-up job.

Yours,
Nira

Nira Nadhair
03-25-2009, 10:11 PM
As a suitable successor has not stepped forward, and our Kingdom has dire need for heralds, I hereby reaffirm my oaths of office and resume my position as Queen of Heralds, until such time as I am again unable to serve or the King desires me to step aside.