PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Fealty - Vendetta

Yann Blake
05-01-2009, 11:35 PM
In this place of Auros, I Yann Blake in the presence of my people hereby pledge our allegiance to King Manus, and the whole of Hyperion.

His enemies are our enemies, his friends are our friends.

I pledge my men, numbering 50 strong to the defense and military aid of Hyperion.

We offer to the King a regular and timely collaborative contribution in the form of gold and resources to minimize the damages of war.

We swear to send our forces where and how he commands and to uphold The Carta Solis, the Crown and the Common Law.

Yann Blake, Commander-in-chief of Vendetta

Talyian
05-05-2009, 04:46 PM
*ponders*

Manus
05-08-2009, 08:08 AM
I, the aforesaid Manus, King of Hyperion, Duke of Wessex, Baron of Yew, to all his liegemen, and to all other clans subject to his dominion, Sendeth greeting. It is right that those who pledge to us unbroken fealty should receive our aid. Know therefore that whensoever these our letters shall come unto you that we have received Sir Yann unto our grace and favor. Wherefore, whosoever within the bounds of our territories shall be willing to give him aid, as our vassal and liegeman, let him be assured of our favor and license on that behalf.

King Manus

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6573/sealroyalmf6.png