PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Fealty - Hellbourne Project

cyrez
04-10-2009, 09:35 PM
I, Cyrez Deathbringer, esteemed ruler, and leader of Hellbourne Clan do hereby offer up all the strength and honor that those subjects of my clan have to offer. Should the King see it fit, Hellbourne swears fealty to Hyperion and it's rulers, as it's subjects and guardians. We would see the influence of Hyperion, and the will of our Liege, spread throughout Agon, to see about an end to the enemies of Hyperion, and a glorius peace come to the land. We offer up the swords and boards of our militia, the battlestaves of our magi, and the bows of our rangers, to defend the King, his lands, and his subjects.

We vow to honor our pledge in any means that may arise, or that may be requested of us by our Doge, His Grace. We will see to it that our army marches under the banners of Hyperion, until the day arises when the evil hordes are brought to their knees under the heel of Hyperion might. We will serve our Lord Liege to the best of our ability, and with the full strength of our forces, at any time we may be called on in acts of war against our shared enemies.

I swear to fight our enemy's to the bitter end, should they try to lay waste or seige upon any part of the Kingdom.

I pledge the contribution of my brothers of Hellbourne to the Crowned Republic of the Silver Sun, for the higher cause of Hyperion.

I pledge to uphold the Crown and the House of my Lord, Doge Brandor de'Medici.

I thank your graces for taking the time to consider our proposal, and sincerely hope you see us fit to march alongside the glorius armies of Hyperion.

/signed
Cyrez Deathbringer

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::Ruler of:::::::::::
::::Hellbourne Project::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Brando deMedici
04-11-2009, 06:33 AM
I, Brandor, Doge of the Crowned Republic,

Accept the fealty of the Hellbourne Project and promise mutual aid and defense in times of war and peace. I promise to uphold this oath in all ways that a fair and just liege lord should.

Brandor de'Medici

Nira Nadhair
04-16-2009, 02:24 AM
The Royal College of Heralds finds this oath to be in good order and is hereby recorded. May Sol shine brightly on you both and all of Hyperion.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6573/sealroyalmf6.png
Lady Nira Nadhair
Queen of Heralds