PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Fealty- The Crusade

Esellesar
04-07-2009, 08:30 PM
I, Esellesar, in conjunction with Fingolfin Soulforge, represent the Crusade's leadership and membership, and hereby offer up all the strength and loyalty that those souls of the Crusade have to offer. Should the King and His hierarchy see it fit, The Crusade swears fealty directly to King Manus, as His own vassals and protectorates. We would see the influence of Hyperion, at the bidding of the King, spread throughout Agon, be it by the craft of our prose or the grace of our blades.

In strength or in weakness, in light or in dark, We Crusaders will extend our arm to those who march under the glorious and just banner of Hyperion. Our might is your might, and our loyalty is to Hyperion alone. We are, for comedy or for tragedy, yours, undying. We pledge our blades and, when the time arises, our resources and our bullion to further the cause of the Kingdom in every way that the King and Council see fit.

I thank your graces for taking the time to consider our proposal, and sincerely hope you see us fit to march under the banner of Hyperion.

-=The Crusade=-

Esellesar
04-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I, Esellesar received word from the King himself on the matter of taxation. I wish to provide the Kingdom with the necessary resources, 100 per member and gold 140 per member weekly.

I apologize for the confusion and delay. My knowledge of Hyperion is still growing. Mistakes such as this will not happen again.

Regards,
Esellesar

Manus
04-09-2009, 08:52 AM
I, the aforesaid Manus, King of Hyperion, Duke of Wessex, Count of Elba, Baron of Yew, to all his liegemen, and to all other clans subject to his dominion, Sendeth greeting. Whensoever these our letters shall come unto you, know ye that we have received Sir Esellesar, knight of Hyperion unto our grace and favor. Wherefore, whosoever within the bounds of our territories shall be willing to give him aid, as our vassal and liegeman, let him be assured of our favor and license on that behalf.

Further, we make especial granting of our largesse to Sir Esellesar by investing him with the holding of the hamlet of Spear Waters and its environs, that is to say, specifically the southern tip of the Troix Hameaux peninsula, which he and his heirs shall hold in perpetuity. And in the event that a mine is developed in this hamlet, or a shipyard, or any further development, that he shall provide us the outstanding and rare products thereof, as is customary.

King Manus

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6573/sealroyalmf6.png

Nira Nadhair
04-09-2009, 02:43 PM
The Royal College of Heralds finds this oath to be in good order and is hereby recorded. May Sol shine brightly on you both and all of Hyperion.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6573/sealroyalmf6.png
Lady Nira Nadhair
Queen of Heralds