PDA

View Full Version : Oath of fealty - The Order of Equilibrium

Aikar
04-05-2009, 12:09 PM
I, Aikar Walmoor, son of Zaldron Walmoor, offer myself and Equilibrium our permanent loyalty and service to the crown and King manus.
We will be loyal to the crown and faithful to the carta solis. You can count with all of our army in your campaigns and with our economy support to the kingdom. We will enforce belief in the true god everywhere we go. May auros let us shine amongst you!

Aikar
04-06-2009, 02:31 AM
Equilibrium consists of a growing guild of active players ( actually 50 ), some still to learn about our way of fighting because they are new in the arts of war, but its a solid membership , mature people that shares same ideals as us , based on cooperation and loyalty.
I should have detailed above that our support to the crown will be full. We will take part on every battle we can, and we will be fully commited on kingdom's projects, supporting it economically every week with 140 gold and 100 timber per people. With that said, My majesty, my oath to you ends here and I will gladly accept you as my Lord.

Manus
04-06-2009, 03:58 AM
I, the aforesaid Manus, King of Hyperion, Duke of Wessex, Count of Elba, Baron of Yew, to all his liegemen, and to all other clans subject to his dominion, Sendeth greeting. Whensoever these our letters shall come unto you, know ye that we have received Sir Aikar, knight of Hyperion unto our grace and favor. Wherefore, whosoever within the bounds of our territories shall be willing to give him aid, as our vassal and liegeman, let him be assured of our favor and license on that behalf.

King Manus

Nira Nadhair
04-06-2009, 04:19 AM
The Royal College of Heralds finds this oath to be in good order and is hereby recorded. May Sol shine brightly on you both and all of Hyperion.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6573/sealroyalmf6.png
Lady Nira Nadhair
Queen of Heralds