PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Fealty - Tempest

Archetype
03-29-2009, 02:12 AM
Let the words of this oath resound through the walls of this cathedral and to the ears of every inhabitant of Agon as Tempest unites with Hyperion, forging an unstoppable force that the world has yet to witness.

Let all of Agon hear that I, Arch Type, Lord of Tempest, do swear unconditional fealty to Duke Tibador of the Realm of Kirdain. On this day, we lay the tenacity of our warriors, the dexterity of our archers, the knowledge of our mages, and the intuition of our leaders at your feet, forever serving the purpose of preserving the safety of our lands. Just as Duke Tibador has embraced Tempest with open arms, we too will embrace this allegiance with humility and loyalty.

As long as the Kingdom of Hyperion continues to grant us safety within its borders, we, Tempest, vow to sacrifice our body, mind, and heart for the defense of the Realm. I swear, before the light of Auros, to fight alongside Hyperion both in times of strife and unity. I swear, on behalf of Tempest, to abide by the Carta Solis with certainty and fidelity. I pledge to never, through action or speech, do anything to displease Duke Tibador of Kirdain or King Manus of Hyperion. Let this oath stand true until Duke Tibador releases me from service or death takes me.

Archetype
03-29-2009, 09:54 PM
Let the words of this oath resound through the walls of this cathedral and to the ears of every inhabitant of Agon as Tempest unites with Hyperion, forging an unstoppable force that the world has yet to witness.

Let all of Agon hear that I, Arch Type, Lord of Tempest, do swear unconditional fealty to Duke Tibador of the Realm of Kirdain. On this day, we lay the tenacity of our warriors, the dexterity of our archers, the knowledge of our mages, the coin in our coffers, and the intuition of our leaders at your feet, forever serving the purpose of preserving the safety of our lands. Just as Duke Tibador has embraced Tempest with open arms, we too will embrace this allegiance, and its laws with humility and loyalty.

As long as the Kingdom of Hyperion continues to grant us safety within its borders, we, Tempest, vow to sacrifice our body, mind, and heart for the defense of the Realm. I swear, before the light of Auros, to fight alongside Hyperion both in times of strife and unity. I swear, on behalf of Tempest, to abide by the Carta Solis, and the laws of the Realm of Kirdain with certainty, and fidelity. I pledge to never, through action or speech, do anything to displease Duke Tibador of Kirdain or King Manus of Hyperion. Let this oath stand true until Duke Tibador releases me from service or death takes me.

*Edited post: To be found;
Taxes: Paragraph 2, sentance 2
Laws: Paragraph 3, sentance 3

Tibador
03-29-2009, 09:56 PM
I, Tibador GreyMarch Duke of Realm of Kirdain,

Accept the fealty from Arch Type of Tempest and promise mutual aid and defense in times of war and peace i will also hold you to our laws and economic standards set forth in Realm of Kirdain as your own.

Edit: accepted changes made to Laws and Taxes

Nira Nadhair
03-29-2009, 10:17 PM
The Royal College of Heralds finds this oath to be in good order and is hereby recorded. May Sol shine brightly on you both and all of Hyperion.

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6573/sealroyalmf6.png
Lady Nira Nadhair
Queen of Heralds