PDA

View Full Version : Oath Of Fealty To Our New King and Kingdom

Alisha OverLords
03-25-2009, 07:07 AM
I, Dame Alisha Overlord, Leader of the OverLords hearby lay down my great bow and arrows at the throne of our new King. I pledge the fealty of myself and all I command today and all full moons to come to King Mannus.

I swear for myself and my men to uphold the Crown, the Carta Solis, and the Common Law of Hyperion.

I pledge the contrubition of our storehouse's to the kingdom.

I swear Myself and my men will grow the glory of this mighty kingdom with everything we do.

I swear our greatest bows and swords and magic into the great battles to come in which the Hyperion Kingdom will preveal.

I swear in time to come songs will be wrote about the day that the OverLords joined the allready great Kingdom of Hyperion and OverLords from that day forth helped grow its power day after day and many seasons to come.

We hearby rejoice in this great day.

Alisha Overlord
Leader of the Overlords

Manus
03-25-2009, 07:18 AM
I, the aforesaid Manus, king of Hyperion, duke of Wessex, count of Elba. It is right that those who offer to us unbroken fidelity should be protected by our aid. And since such and such a faithful one of ours, by the favor of God, coming here in our palace with her arms, has seen fit to swear trust and fidelity to us in our hand, therefore we decree and command by the present precept that for the future such and such above mentioned be counted with the number of knights of Hyperion.

Given by our hand,

Manus Rex

http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/6573/sealroyalmf6.png