PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Fealty - Boiians

Lord Cadaver
03-16-2009, 10:21 PM
I, Lord Cadaver, the leader of the Boii tribe who has been lost in this foreign lands and creatures for the past few years, would like to swear an oath to our newly found home. Origin of my people comes from different world which has been destroyed but our God has rewarded us for our deeds and therefore magically sent us to this foreign world. In the past, we have been known as one of the most fearful and powerful Celtic tribe, the tribe of Boii warriors and builders.

I met Duke Tibador who offered us new home for our women and great battles for our men. He also told me about your great kingdom which could be someday even more powerful than the ones I knew. I would like to be here to see the raise of Hyperion and to be able to stand side by side with Duke Tibador on our city walls and be able to say in more peaceful days that will surely come, that we did a hell good thing and our people can live without fears.

Therefore I, Lord Cadaver, swear fealty with all of my mighty warriors to Duke Tibador and the great Realm of Kirdain. As long as this Kingdom will help my people to have a new safe home, our warriors place in the throne of heroes for their warriors deeds, so long we will put our sweat, labor and lives to its prosperity. I swear that my tribe will never unsheathe weapon against our friends and never sheathe weapons against our enemies.

I also swear that the whole Boii tribe under my command will fight to the last breath against all our former, present and future enemies and our new home will be safe for everybody who will fight with us side by side and every single person in need will find our help. Regardless place or time.

And finally I also swear to uphold the Carta Solis, the Crown and the House of Lords of Hyperion together with my lord, and to abide by their decisions.

big thanks to his Lordship Gaedwyn Crystal the Wise

Tibador
03-18-2009, 10:36 PM
I accept Thee as Sir Lord Cadaver of Boiians as part of Realm of Kirdain may this unity bring about a stronger Shire and Kingdom.