PDA

View Full Version : Oath of Fealty - Erazor OTB, OT Brotherhood

Erazor OTB
03-15-2009, 09:28 AM
I, Erazor OTB, hereby declare the fealty of myself and those under my command to Lord Cian of The Homeless and his successors.

I swear that we shall fight in defense of Lord Cian and his successors and follow the commands and decrees that are declared and that we shall remain faithful in peace and in war. We shall also fight for Lord Cian and his successors in war, regardless how far afield this may take us. I acknowledge that, in return, myself and my followers shall be allowed to act as members of the city of The Homeless and shall receive the protection of our lord such as any other member of the city.

Should I, Erazor, and my men fail in our duties without reasonable cause we understand that this allegiance and the benefits thereof may be immediately terminated.

I pledge myself to uphold the Crown, the Carta Solis, and the Common Law of Hyperion to the best of my abilities. I will also pledge to fulfill any tasks Lord Cian requires of me and my men.

Signed in the presence of Primordial Mole of the OT Brotherhood to be delivered to and reviewed of Lord Cian,
-Erazor OTB

Cian
03-15-2009, 10:26 AM
Short and to the point. King Manus, I accept this oath if the oath meets you approval and is accepted by you as well.

Manus
03-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Very well put. You should knight him, Lord Cian. ;-)

Cian
03-15-2009, 06:48 PM
By the Grace of Mortis, god of Eternity, King of the Dead, prince of the underdark, essence of pure chaos, patron saint of insanity,

By the grace of his Majesty the King of Hyperion, The Duke of Wessex, Count of Elba, and Baron of Yew and his eternal wisdom and acting with the power he has invested in me as Baron of Deephold,

I knight thee Sir Erazor OTB. I charge you to defend the lands of Deephold with the lives of all your men. You are charged to uphold the laws of Deephold and the laws of the Hyperion Kingdom. You will answer only to myself as your Lord and his Majesty the King until the Eternal Night takes you screaming into the abyss. Come to the lands of Deephold and perform your duties.

Cian Stonearms
Baron of Deephold